Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7-26-11

Here's something I bet y'all
didn't think about on hot days,
In Indiana state troopers are pulling
over refrigerated delivery trucks
to test the temperature in them.
Some of them are not meeting the
required temperatures for meat or dairy in this
hot heat and still delivering them
to stores or restaurants!
I know this is from Indiana but
could be happening anywhere in the US!

------------------------------------

3:10pm


Seems like this is the gathering spot
for everyone!  If there is ever a day
during the warmer weather we don't
have a neighbor over here it would
be a miracle!!


Here to the right of me from the kitchen we 
have the boys and a friend
inside playing XBox 360.
 And to the left of me in the kitchen
in the back yard is a dad who brought
his 3 kids over to play in the pool.
He kept telling me he had things to
do so I figured they wouldn't be around
very long.  This is 3 hours later!!
I've been staying busy around here
doing more laundry, cleaning up the kitchen
and putting away and doing more dishes.


Got some pork ribs and bbq sauce
in the crock pot for supper.


And I made up 2 1/2 gallons of tea.
One of which I smashed up the blackberries
I got yesterday in a saucepan and boiled
then strained into the tea.  I added a
splash of lemon juice, honey and splenda also.
The two on the right are cold brewed 
tea while the raspberry tea was hot brewed.
I don't like tea.  I won't even taste it.
So let's hope Tony likes it, lol.
I recycled some 2 liter pop bottles
which are about a half gallon each.


----------------------------------

9:00pm

Just got back from Menards and Speeday.
We got a 12' downspout for $8 and change.
At Speedway I stopped by the 
Blockbuster Express machine to
see if a free code I had would work.
It did and we got Land of the Lost.
Don't know anything about the movie
but all the other family or kid movies
were gone.  Now after looking at the trailer
it looks stupid but free is good for a couple
hours of entertainment!
I used code#
83BRAB7


----------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment