Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7-20-11

2:30pm

I see the heat wave is going to
continue until next week.
Right now it's 92 but feels like 100 degrees out!
Tomorrow is going to be worse.
They are calling for 99 degree temps
with the heat index up to 110 degrees!!

I've been working more in the basement
today but not as much as past days.
I have a fully loaded truck at the moment
and can't take it to dump without air 
condition.  So it sits full.
I got another couple of boxes ready to go
out and worked more on laundry
and getting that hung up on the fence to dry.
Mostly towels, blankets, sheets, rags
and pillow cases.

 ---------------------------------------
Today is our 8th year anniversary.
Actually we've been living together 12 years
total but married 8 years.

Guess who forgot what today was, lol, Tony!
And he still has no clue no matter
how many clues I have been throwing
at him this week!
I'm sure it's because he's been stressed
out from work, being on call
and short handed.

I asked Tony earlier this week if we
could splurge and go to Texas Roadhouse
one day and get one of their before
6pm specials.  At first he wasn't for
it saying that it would cost too much.
I finally talked him into it saying it
was ok to splurge every now and then
with going out to eat like that
and we deserved to treat ourselves
every once in awhile.

Last night I got him an anniversary card
without him knowing.
I'll surprise give it to him after
we order our food tonight.
Should take the camera along
to get his reaction, lol.
He'll be kicking himself in the butt
after he finds out because he's one
that will go out and do things
for you on special occasions.

------------------------------------

Back home at 7:30pm


Wanna see what a deer in the headlights
would look like?  Watch this video, LOL!
At first the video is dark because
I snuck the camera out of my purse
and turned it on below the table 
then was fidgeting to get the 
anniversary card out of my purse
before springing the surprise on my hubby.


We stopped by my honey's work
afterwards.  He found some 16" speakers today.

---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment