Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6-1-11

7:20am

This morning me and mom is heading
back over to Wow.  I never got
a phone call back from them
and just yesterday I got a past
due notice from them again but this time it says to pay my bill of $257
immediately or they were shutting off my service.
HA HA jokes on them as I have not had
their service in 2 months and now have Insight. 
(they bill one month in advance)
Heck I haven't had any of their equiptment
to run their services for 2 months.
Why can't they correct this situation
before it goes into collections
and It's not my fault because
that's pretty much what they are threatening
me with at the moment.
I called them THREE times in one
day to shut off my service back in April,
I went to their office last week and I called
another person in charge who was
going to look into it but obviously didn't
last week.  
I want something fixed TODAY!

After that I wanted to take mom
over to the newest VA thrift store
on Henderson Rd.  She hasn't
been to this store yet.
 
-------------------------------------

11:50am

I went to Wow.
The guy finally got hold of me
and said everything was taken care of.
Meaning my bill of $257 was wiped clean.
We'll see if I get any more.
He said there was no indication that
I cancelled the service in their system.
No indication my ass, the lady
at the front desk said it was in their computers
that I did indeed call on the day I said
I did, to cancel.  
Hello, why would I still want to
pay for their services if I turned
all their equiptment back in
 a couple days later after canceling. 
Do they not have records of that either?
DO NOT GET WOW!!!
Save yourself a headache!!!


----------------------------


Me and mom went to two thrift stores
this morning.
I got the boys some t-shirts and shorts
for Summer.
I got me two books-


-Home Remedy Secrets-
Home Remedy Secrets - Practical Solutions

Features practical solutions that are Safe, Inexpensive, Natural, Easy to take, apply or use.
80 pages. 







Home Remedy Secrets - Practical Solutions - NEW

-Rodale's Book of-
Hints, Tips & Everyday Wisdom.
388 pages.
Over 1,100 tips on health,
food, fitness, car care, home energy,
the workshop and much more.
Rodale's Book of Hints, Tips & Everyday Wisdom by Ca...


------------------------------------

Here's an idea to keep deer or other critters
out of your garden-
use VHS tape.  
It reflects light and makes
a humming noise in the wind.
This was from the magazine
Mother Earth's News.

------------------------------------

 Blackbird in the birdbath.
He comes back every day, a
couple times a day, along with
robins & sparrows but they usually
stop by for a drink and not a bath.

---------------------------------

Supper tonight-
Spaghetti

1 pkg Italian smoked sausage- $1.78
fried in
Italian dressing .05 cents
1 can Hunts 5 cheese spaghetti sauce- $1.00
1/2 cup sliced green bell peppers- free
1/2 cup sliced onions- .20 cents
1/4 cup parmesan cheese- .25 cents
4 packets sweet n low


TOTAL COST: $3.28
Makes 5 servings
@ .65 cents a serving


-------------------------------


Today when going down the street
me and mom saw a sign on the corner
that said neighborhood yard sale on our street
Fri-Sun.
News to us and probably most the street!
It would have been nice for someone
to have passed out something to let
everyone know and get prepared!


-----------------------------


8:55pm


Tonight there is a new show on SyFy
called Haunted Collector.
Getting ready to head to bed
and watch it to see what it's about.
Ghosts just don't haunt houses,
they have attachments to items
as well.


-------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment