Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6-21-11

10:00am

Every time I mention something 
about going out and finding boxes
 for weeding out crap, it rains!
I found a couple totes and boxes
I can use for now.
And it's official, I have wiped out my 
dining room this early in the day going
through stuff.  I have a coat closet
that I've been using for storage and
now I want it back to put coats
and vacuums in!
I do use it for office and school
supplies as well.
So much work for one person.
But when the feeling strikes I start
going through stuff and just start tossing it.
You need to be in that mode
to be able to toss things.
Got too much stuff for a small house!!

--------------------------------

Tony went back to work today.
So far so good.
He's still not up to par though.
Still has coughing fits but not
like he did a couple days ago.

---------------------------------

1:45pm


Still working on cleaning
out the coat closet.
Almost done.
Got the back end of the suburban
filled up and ready to take to a dumpster.
I just got my carpet cleaners
and vacuum put in the closet.
Sure is nice not having them
sit out in the open!
I'm tired of stubbing toes on them!


Getting ready to put supper in the crock.

-pkg of stew meat cut up.
-packet of brown gravy mix
mixed with 2 cups water.
-fresh sliced mushrooms.
-1 small onion cut up.
-1 can cream of celery soup.
-A couple tablespoons steak sauce.


I'll let this cook in the crock pot
for the next 3 hours
then peel cut and cook up about 4 potatoes
and a can of baby carrots.

Mash up potatoes on plate.
Pour stew meat gravy over top.
Side of baby carrots.


----------------------------

 
If you live in Northern Columbus
be sure to check your snail mail
for a coupon for the grand opening
of a larger Dollar General store
on Morse Rd on Sat. June 25th.
$5 off a $20 or more purchase.
First 50 adults get a free $10 gift card
and first 200 adults get a free
goodie bag and giveaways.


Here’s a GREAT deal you can get at Dollar General this week…
Buy Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit — $10
Use $5/1 Dollar General coupon
Plus use $3/1 from 6/12 SS or $3/1 printable (must log in or register)
Total: $2
*Don’t forget to print out the Dollar General coupon policy and carry it with you.

Make sure if you are using coupons
to give the $5 off $20 coupon FIRST!!
This coupon is $20 before taxes.


Dollar General's Easy Meals Recipes


-------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment