Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

6-24-11

7:45am

Squirrels playing in backyard.
I know at times it appears they are
doing something else but I believe
they are only playing and one is trying
to pull the other off the tree!!


Was going to do some garage sales
this morning but decided not to
because of rain and drizzle.
That's ok though.  Tomorrow morning
there is a church and community sale
in Huber Village in Westerville
that we'll go to instead.
This church sale has cheap stuff
and sells clothes for .25 cents a 
shopping bag full!!

Today I plan to finish painting my bathtub.
So far it has been through showers
and baths with no problems
from the appliance paint.
We went to Menards last night
and picked up two more cans
of paint.  It was $4.58 a can
for Rustoleum.

----------------------------

I swear I give up at the moment
trying to post things!!!
I post stuff and it disappears.
I don't feel like writing everything
again for a second and third time.
This is pissing me off royally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment