Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

6-3-11

8:00am

Just what I wanted to do this morning-
pay the bills.  I just cringe.
This month was DOUBLE the
regular amount I usually pay for the month.
But I did completely pay off
my hospital bill (cha ching) along with a
few other hospital/doctor bills
and my monthly payment for
Tony's hospital stay.
His bill is on a payment plan
to have paid off in 3 years.
Only 33 more months to go, ahhh.
When I get the chance I'll
try to send in more than what
they want for the monthly payment
and get it paid off sooner.
I hate bills hanging over our head!!

I am still making extra principal payments
on our mortgage loan to equal
three extra house payments a year.
So instead of the regular 12 house
payments I pay 15 for the year.
Trying to get the house paid off
in 17 years instead of 30 years.
Only 14 more years to go, ahhh.


Plus we have a credit card with
a small balance on it.
Don't pay the minimum amount
as that is only the interest and it
will get you nowhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment