Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6-29-11

7:55am

During the warmer weather I haven't
done as many surveys.  I do the ones
that pay well like the ones that offer
$3 a survey, Pinecone Research
and E-Rewards which offers
gift cards for GameStop. 
I also do Opinion Outpost but not
as much during warmer weather
because they can take longer to do.
While these surveys do not make you rich
it allows you to get rewards and
a little cash.
Since the beginning of this year I have-
$50 from one, $114 from another
and are working on $75 worth of
gift cards for GameStop.
I can then use them at Christmas time.
It's kind of like a Christmas savings
account for us.
Plus some of these surveys send
you free full size products to try
and give your opinions on.

Cool deal, I just saw that on the one
survey site they will be offering
Blockbuster Express rentals
as one of their rewards.

----------------------------------------

9:50am


Weeding through clothes.
Getting rid of ones that are too small
or stained.  Plus trying to weed
stuff out of the bedrooms.


I got out a tall dresser that I found
years ago and decided to use it for
a sock and underwear dresser.
It's all of about 12 inches wide,
which I love because it doesn't
take up much space.
Anything to help keep things organized.
I need to rearrange the actual drawers I see,
lol, because I took them out when I moved
it and didn't think anything of it when
I put them back in.  It's missing one small
knob but still serves its purpose.


------------------------------------


11:35am


Was rummaging around the fridge
trying to decide what to have for lunch
and supper today.
I saw that I had a half stalk of lettuce
that was starting to wilt and wasn't 
very crisp anymore.  I didn't want
it to go to waste so I chopped it all
up and put it in a bag and put in the freezer
for soups later on.


So far I have managed to weed out
enough stuff to fill a large tote and box.
I packed them up in the truck.
Should my hubby get paged out one evening
we can toss it in the dumpster
at my husbands work.  


Got supper in the oven now baking
before any heat of the day.
Then this evening all I have to do
is warm in microwave.


Corn dogs 
(hot dogs- free, cornbread mix- .70 cents), 
baked beans ($1.30) & 
macaroni & cheese (.59 cents)
with watermelon for dessert ($2.50).

Total cost $6.20
Makes enough for 8 servings
(leftovers will go towards
tomorrow's lunch)
@ .77 cents a serving.


I mixed up a package of Jiffy muffin mix
and put a teaspoon into 
mini muffin cups.
I took a package of hot dogs and
cut each one in into thirds then 
inserted each half into
the muffin cups and baked.


-----------------------------------


1:20pm


Almost got the back end of
the Suburban filled up with stuff
I weeded out of here.
I figured I'd better make a full run
when I go to dump this stuff.
I saw that gas today jumped up
from about $3.14 a gallon to
$3.45 a gallon overnight.
A difference of a .31 cent hike.
Is that crazy or what??!!


---------------------------------


2:45pm


Back end of Suburban is fully
loaded, and that's with the third row
seat out. Out of breath and out
of steam so gonna slow it
down for the day.

I also got the basketball pole/hoop
took apart and under the carport.


--------------------------


3:30pm

Freebies I got today online-



Free Aussie product when you like
them on Facebook.
Coupon good for up to $3.99.

First 75,000 only.
They will send you an email
confirmation to let you 
know the coupon is on it's way.

Join Old Orchard Fan Club, click on the verification link email and finish setting up your account = 1,000
Take THIS survey = 1,000

Like Herbal Essences on Facebook 

and get a coupon good for up to $3.99.
First 125,000. 



------------------------------------


5:30pm



Chillin out back in the shade
watching the birds and squirrels.





----------------------------------------


10:40pm


Woo hoo, I just read that the show
Two and a Half Men will be coming
back Monday, September 19th
for season 9.
I heard on tv last night that Charlie Sheen
will not be allowed back on the show.
They are writing it that he is killed off
the show maybe by driving his car off
a cliff.  I don't remember what the other
options were.
They also said they might add in Ashton Kutcher
as maybe Raymond on the show.
I think he buys Charlie's house after he dies.
Not sure so we'll have to wait
2.5 months to see.


-----------------------------------------


I've been reading that in this past
Sunday's paper there was a coupon
for .50 cents off of 2 Musketeer candy bars.
They are .50 cents at Kroger.
Coupon doubles to $1.00
making both candy bars FREE!


------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment