Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

6-4-11

The alarm went off too early
this morning at 6:30am.
We all got up and packed up the food
and headed to Alum Creek by 8:30am. 
We just now returned home at 2:00pm.
 About an hour into fishing it started pouring
down rain.  I didn't think it was supposed to
rain.  It didn't last long.








A bunch of noisy geese.
This is the reason for the loud geese.
The guy fishing out of this boat
had his dog with him.
The dog would jump off the back
and swim beside the boat.
He swam for the longest time
before getting back on while
his owner was bass fishing in the channel.
You have to look close
at the bottom of the boat to see
the dogs head just above the water.

----------------------------------------

3:00-6:30pm


I laid down and slept for 3.5 hours.
Between the heat and the body still
not up to par I was too pooped to pop.


I told ya I was gonna stop taking
my antibiotic Levaquin last night
because I thought it was
making my stomach muscles hurt
and I was experiencing numbness
in my right hand at times.
My buttocks and hip area muscles
would hurt also.  But ibuprofen
would take the buttock pain away.
You know how you would get a cramp
in your rib area if you ran too much,
well that's how my stomach/rib area
muscles felt from morning til night
since the first day of taking them.
Today I never felt any stomach/rib muscle
pain!!  So I'm pretty sure it
was the medicine doing it!
Don't take that crap for any
upper respiratory infection!
Ask your doctor to give you something
else.  The side affects list is
a mile long!  


If you do a Google search
for "Levaquin lawsuits"
you'll get
2,350,000 results in that search.
"Levaquin side affects complaints"
2,750,000.
Does that tell you something
about this medication!!


--------------------------------------








No comments:

Post a Comment