Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5-31-11

10:40am

Feeling a little better today.
That's the first improvement I think
I've had in a little over two weeks!
I got another cupcake made this morning.

Well I'm getting ready to head outside
and take laundry off the line.
I've got one more load of whites
to hang up then I'm done for the week.
I think I did about 6 loads.

It's supposed to be another hot
one today and it's not even Summer yet!
The kids have field day today at school.
They have no air condition
and the activities take place
out on a blacktop playground!
I made sure to dress them in cotton,
light colored t-shirts and had
them each take water bottles with them.

---------------------------------

12:30pm


Here's another cupcake I'm working on
and still tweaking.
The Mouse Takes the Cheese.
Ever try making a mouse out of
an itty bitty jelly bean?  Not easy!


Laundry taken off line and hung up.
The whites hung up and drying.
2 cupcakes made.
I think it's nap time!


-------------------------------

Zyrtec®
Free coupon for 5 count Zyrtec
in 4-6 weeks.
Answer yes for allergies
then Allegra for allergy medicine you've used.

 ----------------------------------------


Pryor was ticketed in another loaner vehicle.  The vehicle was from Auto Direct, according to Kniffin, even though Pryor had never bought a car there.

More than two years later, 10 Investigates found the same Auto Direct dealer number that was on Pryor's traffic tickets was on the license plate of the Dodge Challenger that Pryor was driving in the spring.
---------------------------------------------
News story seen this morning
about a football player using
cars from Auto Direct's car lot.
Of all places this was where we
just purchased our newest car.
See video below.

Ohio State, NCAA Open Investigation Into Terrelle Pryor

 

--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment