Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

5-9-11

Check out this
MOMMY video.
This is how I feel!!!



-----------------------------------
 
I've been pretty much chillin' today.
I made a cupcake for the contest
that I'm still tweaking some.
And I found an area of the yard
where I'd like to plant my tomatoes.
I dug up the soil in that area.
More blisters to add 
to my palms.  
I also took some dead pine needles
from our pine tree and spread them
around the raspberry and blueberry plants.
This is good for them because
they are acidic and these
fruit plants like acidic soil.
 
Tomato plants will go in front 
of the Daylillies behind the boards.
Pine needles around
fruit plants.
 No need to buy mulch
when it is readily available in our yard.

Eventually I would like to 
have fruit shrubs all along
this back fence.



And use this side fence for
nothing but grape vines.
My one grapevine is
located where there are boards
on the ground, to the left of the car.
Still need to do a Spring clean
up to the yard.  It's been hard
to do with all the rain.

Well it's 3:30 and the bus is going
to be here soon.
I need to get myself ready by 5:00pm.
Going out for supper at 
Hometown Buffet with my mom
and step-dad for a late Mother's Day
and Jonathan's birthday.


-----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment