Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

5-26-11

I saw this recipe for
from Betty Crocker
I want to try.
Looks simple enough to make.
You could also use corn bread
mix instead of Bisquick.
Or how about a breakfast version
with scrambled eggs poured over the top
and replace the chicken
with some ground or cut up sausage links.

Salsa Chicken Fiesta (lighter recipe)

---------------------------------------
 Went to Wow this morning.
At first they asked if I was sure
if I canceled my service.
I said yes I called three times
that day and even had some 
porting numbers of some sort
to say that my phone number was
switched from Wow to Insight.
They then checked their records
and their records indicated that
I did indeed call that day to cancel.
I had to call another big wig person
that wasn't in the office
and are now awaiting for them
to call me back after they investigate
this matter.
What a pain in the rear this is!!
And they wonder why I canceled them.


---------------------------


On our return trip home this morning
mom wanted to stop in Walgreens
to get a prescription.
While there I got 6 boxes
of flavored sugar free pouches that you mix
in water bottles.  There was
8 packets in each box.
Normally they are $1
and are on sale for .59 cents.
I have never seen them any lower
than $1 at any store.
There was a limit of 6
and there was other flavors
than the ones I got below like
pink lemonade, green tea, grape & orange.

-------------------------------------




12:00pm

Still no return call from Wow.


Birdies at the feeder.


Your birdie mail is here!



Hellooo <echo> Where's the cream filling?
I knew I should've had a V-8!

--------------------------------


4:00-5:00pm

Weather photos I took.








-----------------------------------


6:55pm


We had yet another rainbow.
I call this Broken Rainbow
since it's broken in two pieces.





--------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment