Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

5-12-11

10:15am

2 days before wedding.
I got all the clothes ready.
Don't ya love it when the thrift store
has you take clothes off the hanger
and after purchasing they throw
everything bunched up in a bag.
My dress says dry clean only
and no iron.  Soooo,
I got out my steamer and it got
out all the wrinkles thank goodness.
I so love my steamer!
I think I'm gonna go with a slip 
on flat sandal to wear with it
instead of the high heels.
Gotta think about comfort
for who knows how many hours
of a wedding and reception!
front before
front after
back before
back after
( a little dampness from steamer )
My .10 cent yard sale
sandals I got last year.
It should go with the sage green
and yellow floral part of the dress.

--------------------------------------


4:30pm


Had to make a quick and easy supper
because we have to leave soon after
Tony gets home.


Deli 8 piece chicken
1 pouch 4 cheese mashed potatoes mix
1 box chicken stuffing mix
1 can sweet corn


Took 10-15 minutes tops to 
make a down home meal clone!!
Simple matter of just warming
chicken & corn in microwave and
heating hot water on the stove
for stuffing & potatoes.




I'll feed the kids now but I myself
will just wait to eat til later on.
Might take a stroll out to the yard
and check on the tomatoes
and other fruits & veggies
and give them a drink of water
in this warmer weather.
Transplants like tomatoes
& fruit shrubs
need more water than ones
that have been established.


--------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment