Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

5-28-11

1:15pm

Got up and did some yard saling this morning
in Gahanna .
Sales were so-so today, a little high priced.
They probably sucked because
of a holiday weekend.

 I stopped at a sale where a lady
was selling an emerald necklace
for $800!!  Come on now, that's
not exactly a yard sale item.
That's advertisement for crooks
who visit your yard sale!!

Here's a couple things I got.

 Moving Men furniture sliders .25 cents
A little dirty but I should be able
to clean them up for that much.
I love sliders for moving heavy furniture!

 New Fruit of the Loom 3 pack
t-shirts for Jonathan- $1.00
 And lastly a necklace and bracelet
set for $1.00.  Putting back for
mom for Christmas.

--------------------------------------

I watched this video today
that was hilarious.
It's called People of Walmart.




They also have a website called
PeopleofWalmart.com.
Oh my goodness, the photos
people have submitted of 
people seen in Walmart are so funny.
They are trying to make a book
from people's photos.
I thought about submitting mine
that I took in Logan, Ohio
where a horse was parked in 
a parking space and tied to a light pole.




--------------------------------------

7:40pm


We left around almost 3:00pm
and are just now arriving home.
Tony and my mom pretty much
"ganged" up on me today wanting
me to go to Urgent Care.  I finally gave in.
We were there between 2.5-3 hours.

Doc first said it sounded like
I had a sinus infection that went into
my bronchial tubes.  I had a slight temperature.

After listening
to my lungs he said I was wheezing.
He then gave me a breathing treatment
with a nebulizer.  Then he came back in
and checked my lungs again and had me
go do an xray because he didn't like that I was
still wheezing.  It came back that
I had pneumonia in my left lower lung.

I am home and they put me on Levaquin antibiotics,
Mucinex MD and something called 
Tussicaps which are pills that are supposed
to help the cough and other
flu and cold like symptoms.


So there you have it.  I've pretty 
much have had pneumonia for the
past 12 days.  I still have some shakes
and jitters from the breathing treatment.

Getting ready to grab a bite to eat.
Grabbed one of those frozen pizzas
with wings when in Kroger getting
prescriptions.
I might go lay down after that because
I feel chilled.  My one Tussicap pills say
it will make you dizzy and drowsy so
will try and take those only at bedtime.

Let's hope I don't get heartburn with
my pizza because I can't take
heartburn meds with my
antibiotic.  


--------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment