Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

5-13-11

7:00am
We had bunnies in our front yard
this morning feeding on the
dandelion stems.



See both of 'em?
One's to the right of the flower bed.


Dew was on the grass which explains
his wet fur.


Bunny with foot in his mouth.










 9:00-12:00pm

Goodies found at yard sales
this morning-

Gameboy Advance games.
Was $1.00 each but asked if
I could get a deal if I bought
them all.  Paid $6 for all 8
which made them .75 cents each.

We have both a Gameboy
and a Nintendo DS which these
games can both be played on.
Both games systems were gotten
at yard sales for under $8.00 each

To have bought used at Gamestop-

Kids Next Door $2.99
NBA Jam $4.99
Lego Star Wars $12.99
Shaun Palmer's Snowboarding $1.99
Star Wars The New Droid Army $9.99
Scooby Doo $9.99
F-Zero GP Legend $4.99
Pirates of the Carribean $6.99

Total if bought used from Gamestop-
$54.92 + tax
I paid $6.00
I saved $48.92


G-10 Guitar Amp
goes for $15 on Ebay with $12 shipping
for a total of $27.00.
I paid $5.00 at a yard sale for it.
Jonathan's been wanting
an amp for an electric guitar he found.
Will I regret getting an amp?
I'm sure I will, LOL!
But hey at least it's a small one.
I ain't got stupid written all
over my head, lol.


All games and amp will be put
up for Christmas gifts.

 --------------------------------

Speedway deals of the day-

Free iced tea today only 5-13!

When you buy the .99 cent
20 ounce Mellow Yellow or
Mellow Yellow Zero you get
a coupon for a free slice of pizza.

I have .50 cent coupons for
Mellow Yellow.  I either found these
at Kroger or a convenience store.

I got 2 Mellow Yellows today
when out and about yard saling
for .88 cents for 2 with 2 coupons. 
I got 2 free coupons for 2 slices pizza.

So this is what I was thinking for
supper tonight-

2 free iced teas- Jonathan & Tony.

I buy 2 Mellow Yellows for Christopher & me for .88 cents total.  Get 2 free
pizza coupons.  And get 2 free iced
teas for free for Tony & Jonathan.

Hand those 2 free pizza coupons along with the other 2 free coupons I got earlier to Tony for 4 free slices of pizza.

Total cost for 2 iced teas,
4 mellow yellow pops,
and 4 slices of pizza....
$1.76!! 
Can't beat that
price for a cheap and quick supper!

And hey if they want seconds we
can go down the road to another
speedway and do it again for
another $1.76.

For a total of $3.52 for
4 iced teas, 8 mellow yellows,
and 8 slices of pizza!!!!


-----------------------------------
Since yesterday evening Google
has had technical difficulties
and/or doing maintenance to the blog
website.  This may be why some
haven't been able to view blogs.
The blogs have been down since then.
I haven't been able to post anything
til now.
I wanted to show you the 
car we got last night.
We traded in the Lexus and
they gave us $2685 trade in for it!
Heck we only paid around $2200 for it!!
Anyway here it is after we got it
home and Tony and Christopher
gave it a bath.  Very bright red!
I think the color is called Indy Red.








Well I'm gonna go take a nap.
Gotta get a little rest before tomorrow.
Tonight I plan to give both kids
and Tony a hair cut and have them
get their showers.
Tomorrow I plan to get up
early while everyone's asleep
and head over to a church sale
with mom first thing in the morning.
Then at 3:00pm we have
my brother-in-laws wedding to go
to in Grandview.  It'll be a late night
for all of us!
Ok mental note to self-
PUT CAMERA BATTERY ON CHARGE!


--------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment