Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

5-15-11 #2

At 11:00am this morning
we took the kids down
by the railroad tracks at Indianola
and Cooke Rd.
Got to see 2 trains go by
then we walked the tracks
to just before the overpass on Cooke Rd.
If you look just passed the railroad crossing
light you can see a telephone pole
to the right.  On that pole is a blue teddy bear
stapled to it.  A lady back in December 2010
stuck on the tracks.








---------------------------------

Squirrels in the yard this morning.
One in my flower pot and
the other on top of the skateboarding
ramp.  There were two others
but they were hiding at the moment.



-------------------------------


We had to stop in Kroger for some
bread and milk.  During our outing
we stopped in 2 Speedways
and got 4 Mellow Yellows
and 2 slices of free pizza.
And 2 more coupons for free
slices of pizza.  
Total cost was $2.02.

I'm giving Tony the 2 free pizza coupons
and another coupon for a free
coffee or pop for his lunch tomorrow.

I also received 2 coupons for
1,000 bonus points.  I redeemed he 
2,000 points and had them added
to my Speedy Rewards card.


--------------------------------


I am so tired and achy today
that you would have thought I
had pulled an all nighter partying
yesterday.  I have wedding lag, lol.


The day has gone by so fast.
It's 5:00pm already and I still
need to find time to do at least
a couple loads of laundry.


Supper tonight-


French Bread Pizzas


2 loaves Italian/French bread- free
1 pkg shredded casserole cheese $1.79
about 1/4 pkg pepperoni- .25 cents
leftover Ranch dressing- free

Total cost $2.04
Serves 4 @ .51 cents a serving.

--------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment