Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

4-4-11

8:00am

Looks like the temperatures
are gonna come up some this week
with high 50's up to 70 degrees.
But with nicer temps comes
the rain and storms so that sucks.

-----------------------------------------

8:45-9:50am

Got the hallway all cut in.
Still need to do some of the bottom
trim and around 5 doors in the hall
with the white paint.

About fell off my ladder earlier.
There was a big crack of lightning
and thunder close by that scared the crap
outta me!




--------------------------------------


Got these Wow converters hooked
up to our tvs.  Now I have to try
and remember some of their
newer channels.  It's pretty bad that
now your remotes come with decimals!
Not kidding either.  Some channels
I want to watch I have to punch
in something like 113.70
just to watch Speed.  It used to be a 
simple press of a 7 and 0.  Feel like
I'm tuning into a radio station.


-------------------------------------


10:45-11:00am


Whew, got all the walls painted
and done in the hallway!
So glad that is over with.
The trim shouldn't be too hard to do
but I'm done painting for this morning.


------------------------------


I found a new (to me) coupon
web site that I thought I would share.
It's called 




--------------------------------


4:15-4:50pm


Got 2 door frames painted out of 5.
I didn't paint the doors.
I just wiped them down instead.
bathroom.
Christopher's bedroom door.


5:00pm


Time to figure out what to have
for supper.  I haven't a clue
at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment