Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

4-25-11

12:00pm

Trying to get my Wow cable canceled.
What a pain in the rear.  I have to call
back and forth between Wow and Insight
about them porting over my phone number
from one company to the other.
One says it has not been closed
while the other says it has been closed through
the old company.
I'm to the point I am so confused as
to who I'm talking to on the phone
with wow or insight, lol.

I still have to call Wow back
again for third time!  Just to set
up a time for them to pick up their
equiptment. The other 2 calls
were just to cancel the service!
Ahhh!  Going crazy.  And they
wonder why I canceled them!

When they asked why I told them
it was because of their rising rates,
then the use of having to add
converter boxes of all the tv's
which they will eventually charge
me $1.99 per box and I would
of needed three so there's another
$6 that would have been added to my bill
making it $141 a month.
When I mention the fact that I was billed
$40 for them to come out and fix a problem
that was no fault of ours, all I got 
was I'm so sorry.
And when I mentioned the fact that
me and mom never got our $25 for
Wow a friend, they once again said,
I'm so sorry.  Nothing was done
to fix those problems.
They even tried to offer me a discount.  
I was currently paying $133 with Wow
and they would only come down to $114.
Plus don't forget to add in 3 converters
at $6 for a total of $120.
Which of course I denied because
they couldn't get me a better deal
that I currently got with Insight of only $104
per month.

-----------------------------

Here we go again.
Part of what I wrote yesterday
has up and disappeared.



No comments:

Post a Comment