Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

4-17-11

9:30am

Breakfast this morning.
I left the tops off first row.

 1 dozen rolls- .25 cents
cheese- .25 cents
4 eggs- .32 cents
1 pkg precooked Kroger bacon- .99 cents
Total cost: $1.81
makes 12 sandwiches
@ .15 cents per sandwich.

------------------------------

Here soon gonna run to Walmart
to get the fridge filter then start
the task of transferring everything
from the old fridge to the newer one.
After that I need to clean and weed
out stuff that was underneath our
sink that had to be removed
to get to the water lines.


If you have a fridge with hard to clean
handles the best thing to use to
get them clean is a Mr. Clean
eraser.  I used it on this fridge
and it works like a charm!
They run about $3 a 2 pack but
new ones can be found at the flea
market for a buck.
------------------------------------------------
 Well we returned from Walmart.
Got the filter which turned out to
be $1.00 less than what they
posted on their web site.
I also got a huge bag of 300 Dum Dum
lolly pops for $6.67.  You can't
always go by the online price because
it's actually much cheaper in the store!
The water and ice maker
are working on the fridge now,
WOO HOO!


------------------

The reason for getting the Dum Dum
lolly pops is starting tomorrow I'm
gonna try to go off cigarettes and
start using the nicotine gum.
The suckers I'm going to are used to
take the place of holding cigarettes and the
habit of going hand to mouth with them.

I priced a Walmart brand of
nicotine 4mg gum and theirs
was $30 for 170 pieces.
Kroger has 100 pieces for
around $27.
Next time around I might
be getting the ones from Walmart.

--------------------------------


2:50pm


Finally got everything transferred from
one fridge to the other.
While doing so I found a cheesy
potato casserole topped with
sauerkraut rolled up in ham slices.
So guess what's for supper?

Trying to get my house put back
together at the moment as it is
looking like a war zone.
Going through my kitchen
stuff and weeding crap out!
Already got a box of stuff to
take to the thrift store to donate.


--------------------------------


As I was cleaning out from under
 my sink I put all light bulbs into
a basket.  My husband when turning
over an apartment at work is required
to remove any fluorescent bulbs
the resident may have used and 
put in regular bulbs.  So he's
been bringing home all those good
bulbs. I've got a good collection going
that I share with mom also.
So now both of our homes have
all fluorescent lights to save money.
It would have seemed like such
a waste to have to thrown all these away.



--------------------------------


This evening I drove everyone
up to Galena.
6-7:00pm







 From Galena we went 
over to Oxbow.
7-8:30pm







 Got a phone call while out
and about from Tony's brother.
29 days before his wedding
and Tony is just now asked to
be a groomsman.  
Oh yeah, this will be interesting.
Well so much for us all being together
at this wedding.  
It would be just me tending to two kids
that's never attended a wedding before
while Tony's part of the wedding.
It's a nice gesture from his brother
to have included him in the wedding
and has even said his tux 
has been paid for and all he has
to do is go in for a fitting.
So as you can see we've been thrown
for a loop today with all this now
to worry about.

I'm sure it will be a very nice
wedding taking place 
in Granville at the Bryn Mansion.
So I looked this place up and 
accidentally ran across
a web sight that is holding their
second ghost hunt ever there
since February of this year.
It takes place 2 weeks before the
wedding.  





Finally home at 9:00pm.

10:10 
heading to bed.
I'm wore out and are now
stressing about this wedding
coming up!




No comments:

Post a Comment