Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

3-28-11

8:30-10:00am

I made some decorative
pieces for my walls.


I took apart the .59 cents
pillow sham I got from the
thrift store yesterday
and removed the zipper.


I reused some picture frames
I had and cut out 4 pieces of
fabric from the pillow sham
fabric that would fit over
the frames.
I then hot glued the fabric
around the frames.
If ever I wanted to reuse the lighthouse
pictures I can just remove the fabric
from them.


I'm not sure where I'm putting
them.  Here for the moment I put
them on shelves above my sofa.
This wall is still unpainted
which explains the paint samples on it.

I still have two more walls
(also trim, molding, windows & door frames)
to paint in the living room 
and the hallway.
I'm hoping to have it done this week.



2:15-2:35pm

Another wall partially painted.
Before.


After


3:00-3:45pm


Nothing but trim. 
Did a double coat on the bottom
trim and got half the outter
trim on the window done
with one coat.
--------------------------------


The other day when I did hubby's
hair with Just For Men they had
the plastic gloves in this little
plastic bottle.  I saved the bottle
and put some ibuprofen and Tums
in it for my purse.
You could do the same with empty
Tic Tac containers.
----------------------------------


I leave one of my crock pots
on the counter all the time.

When my crock pot is not in use
I use it as a bread box
and a place to store opened 
chips or crackers.


----------------------------


Tonight we had to make a special
trip to Kroger to get Christopher 
things for a packed lunch tomorrow.
Don't ya just love when they mention
these things the day before.
I got another 8 Reeses peanut butter
eggs free with my coupons.
I have more than enough candy
at the moment to go in the kids
Easter baskets!  The rest will go
into mama's chocolate stash as
reeses peanut butter cups are 
my favorite!  I have 17 more
coupons left which will equal
34 more peanut butter eggs, LOL!
I'll freeze them if I have to.


-------------------------

Free package of Uncle Ben's Rice.


------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment