Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

3-18-11

8:30-11:30am
Mom called and wanted to go
to the Goodwill store.
I think the only thing we got there
was books.  They were 3 for $1.00.
I bought 16 books.


We ate breakfast afterwards at
McDonalds then went over
by the senior rec center to check for
free bread, which they did have today.
I got a package of onion buns,
french bread slices and whole
wheat hot dog buns.
Dollar General was next door
so we stopped in there for a couple
minutes also.
I got flower and veggie seeds
3 for $1.00.
I also saw that they had Mentos
for $1.00 and remembered having
the $1.00 coupons from Speedway.
I ended up getting 2 for FREE!

---------------------------------------

11:45-12:15pm

I started painting the coat closet
door and trim.  You can see how much
whiter the upper new paint looks
on the door compared to the older
lower bottom paint.
This will need a couple coats.
I think when it comes to painting
the walls I'm gonna paint
the orangy-red lower wall the
same color camel as the rest of the walls.

-------------------------------

Here's a way to recycle CD cases.




CD Photo Cube






--------------------------------------- 

4:15-4:45pm

I got my closet door painted
with a second coat.  I don't
worry too much about being careful
around the edges as the walls
will just get a primer coat anyway.


I try to do the painting in little 
increments so as to not get
overwhelmed with it all.
So whenever I get a minute
I pick up a paint brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment