Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8-10-11

8:10am

Well I got the big doctor bill paid today.
Kind of a relief but kind of sad to 
see that kind of money disappear.
Now I'm working on filling out
the form for reduced school lunches.
Every year we qualify for reduced
lunches at .40 cents each compared
to $2.25 to $2.50 a lunch per kid.

Now's the time to get your
lunch forms in to see if you qualify or
you can now go online and do it.

 --------------------------------


Well it seems that blogger was having
problems and anything else I posted
for today up and vanished.
What's new.

-------------------------------

This evening we stopped in Kroger
to get a few things.
I haven't been feeling well
so got things like yogurt, applesauce,
and Kroger brand Imodium to battle
the diarrhea I've been having for
about 3 weeks now.


I only found one deal while there,
a 90 count package of pizza rolls for $4.

While putting groceries in the truck
a lady putting groceries in her car
next to us
offered me a free gallon of milk.
She said she gets WIC and had about 
4 gallons of milk in her cart.
She said she would never be able to drink
all the milk before it expires so that's
why she asked if I wanted a gallon.

Many years ago when getting WIC or finding
really good deals on milk I would
bring them home and put them in the
freezer.  


-----------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment